[Mondrian] Maven and Mondrian

Josh Chappelle jchappelle at 4redi.com
Mon Jun 20 16:48:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

We use mondrian in our project and we are about to start using maven 2. I'm
building our pom file for one of our projects and I can't figure out what
the maven(GAV) coordinates should be for mondrian. It's obviously not in the
central repository. I've looked at the artifactory site for pentaho and
generated a settings.xml from there to no avail.

I could always build my own separate project and pom file for mondrian but I
think this kind of defeats the purpose of maven especially when using a
project like mondrian that depends on several other projects.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh