[Mondrian] mondrian.xsd differences

Nicholas Goodman ngoodman at bayontechnologies.com
Wed Jun 8 12:51:25 EDT 2011

On Jun 8, 2011, at 2:14 AM, van der Werf, Guy wrote:

> I refer to "//perforce.eigenbase.org/svn/trunk/open/mondrian/lib/mondrian.xsd". This contains no annotations. Just to clarify: I mean the "Annotations" and "Annotation" nodes e.g. under Schema, and the "Description" attribute e.g. under Schema.

Guy,

I apologize - that SVN above is an old SVN replication that Eigenbase (whom hosts the Mondrian source code control systems) deprecated about 1.5 years ago.  The "trunk" you are seeing above is fixed in time; I will add to my todo list to remove it so it does not create the same confusion in the future.

You have two ways to see the latest, most up to date source code control.

Perforce:
 - You can use Perforce client (http://mondrian.pentaho.com/documentation/developers_guide.php)
 - You can browse it online (http://p4webhost.eigenbase.org:8080/@md=d&cd=//open/&pgc=y@//open/mondrian/?ac=83)

SVN or GIT:
We replicate every few minutes to a READ-ONLY git account
https://github.com/eigenbase/mondrian
You can also, again it's read only, see the latest commits via SVN
svn checkout http://svn.github.com/eigenbase/mondrian.git

Hope this clears up the confusion, and I'll work on getting that old, static SVN (perforce.eigeinbase.org/svn) taken down.

Nick