[Mondrian] mondrian.xsd differences

van der Werf, Guy guy.vanderwerf at wirecard.com
Wed Jun 8 05:15:05 EDT 2011

I refer to "//perforce.eigenbase.org/svn/trunk/open/mondrian/lib/mondrian.xsd". This contains no annotations. Just to clarify: I mean the "Annotations" and "Annotation" nodes e.g. under Schema, and the "Description" attribute e.g. under Schema.

Please refer to "...\design-tools\schema-workbench\lib\mondrian.xsd" as released in the BI Suite 3.8. This clearly is not the same file and contains more nodes and attributes. Search for '<xsd:element name="Annotations"' for example. This element is used by the EE Analyzer, so it's definitely valid, but it's clear that the two XSDs are maintained separately. I don't mind assisting to re-sync, but who decides which is the master?

Guy