[Mondrian] DynamicDatasourcesXmlaServlet

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Mon Jul 18 18:06:59 EDT 2011

The 4.0.x branch (actually called //open/mondrian-release/lagunitas in
perforce) builds but that is about it. At least 50% of the tests fail, and
it does not have backwards compatibility with mondrian-3.2 schemas.

In short, it is pre-alpha, and you shouldn't touch it unless you are a
hardcore committer.

  _____