[Mondrian] DynamicDatasourcesXmlaServlet

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 10:26:44 EDT 2011

Patrick,

Thanks for reporting this. I have fixed the issue and it will be resolved as
of change 14462. It will be included in our next release, Mondrian 3.3.0.

As a side note, the 3.2-SNAPSHOT builds are from a dead branch that we do
not maintain nor test anymore. There might be some weird stuff in there. I
suggest switching to either 3.3-SNAPSHOT or stick to 3.2.1.13885 to prevent
any problems.

Cheers!

Luc