[Mondrian] schema question

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 10:02:56 EDT 2011

Macros,

You will find all your answers, and much more, in our online documentation
about Mondrian schemas. It is available at:

http://mondrian.pentaho.com/documentation/schema.php

You can also use our test schema, FoodMart, as a reference. It is available
here:

http://perforce.eigenbase.org:8080/@md=d&cd=//open/mondrian/demo/&cdf=//open/mondrian/demo/FoodMart.xml&rc=s&sr=14118&c=2iQ@//open/mondrian/demo/FoodMart.xml

Good luck!

Luc