[Mondrian] build broken

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:23:45 EDT 2011

I know that 3.3-SNAPSHOT is a SNAPSHOT and not a stable release, but i thought I'd let you know that this is broken.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: interface mondrian.olap.SchemaReader is not visible from class loader
	at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.getProxyClass(Proxy.java:353)
	at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.newProxyInstance(Proxy.java:581)
	at mondrian.rolap.RolapUtil.locusSchemaReader(RolapUtil.java:87)
	at mondrian.rolap.RolapSchemaReader.withLocus(RolapSchemaReader.java:646)
	at mondrian.olap4j.MondrianOlap4jMember.getChildMemberCount(MondrianOlap4jMember.java:84)

Is there a plan when 3.3 will be released?

-Paul