[Mondrian] Mondrian dependency with eigenbase-resgen

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:34:01 EDT 2011

Oh yeah, that would be great if that could be fixed.

@ Josh:

I have those artifacts as well in my pom:

		<dependency>
			<groupId>eigenbase</groupId>
			<artifactId>eigenbase-properties</artifactId>
			<version>1.1.0.10924</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>eigenbase</groupId>
			<artifactId>eigenbase-resgen</artifactId>
			<version>1.3.0.11873</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>eigenbase</groupId>