[Mondrian] Maven and Mondrian

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:37:42 EDT 2011

Maybe try repo.pentaho.org instead of repository.pentaho.org. I sometimes
get some DNS resolution errors and weird behavior as I work from home and I
happen to know that there is some voodoo magic going on behind the scenes. I
can't help much more than that, that's about the extend of my knowledge with
Maven repositories.

Good luck!

Luc