[Mondrian] Maven and Mondrian

Josh Chappelle jchappelle at 4redi.com
Thu Jul 7 12:31:46 EDT 2011

Thanks for the GAV coordinates Luc.

I think now my problem is that the artifact with these coordinates is not in
the Maven central repository. I'm trying to add a proxy repository to our
company's nexus repository and I can't make it work with the artifactory URL
listed below. I can go to it in my browser and see artifacts but when I add
the repo in nexus and search for something like olap4j or mondrian I get no
results.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Josh