[Mondrian] Unable to secure virtual cube dimensions

Andy Grohe agrohe21 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 14:42:57 EST 2011

As it turns out, I am able to secure virtual cubes in Pentaho 3.7.0,
"sometimes".

The security for Virtual Cubes works in PRD.
The security for Virtual Cubes does not work for jPivot or Analyzer.
jPivot and Analyzer both work for base cubes.

So I think this is not a Mondrian issue, but is a Pentaho integration
issue.  I have logged a SalesForce issue and we can track it there.

FYI
3.5.2 GA security does not work at all, but there is a patch noted in JIRA.
3.7.0 incorporates that patch.