[Mondrian] mdx parameters:

LSN So bloglsn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 06:28:33 EST 2011

hi,

    First i want to say thanks for your reply.i have gone through it and now
iam executing the queries by creating schemas.

Now, I am having one requirement. By using MDX query how can i pass Date
dimension parameters in Pentaho Report Desinger.
I used,parameter(name,datatype,default value) function in mdx query. But
when iam using this function with WHERE clause my actual query values are
not executing.

I have to display number of visits for a particular month.I have to change
time frame.this is my requirement.

Can any one help me.

Thanks in advance.