[Mondrian] need to get SQL queries from MDX

JS Ubei jsubei at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 21 11:59:40 EST 2011

Hi Luc,

One more time, thank you.
Wonderfull this feature ... but I can't wait !

I will try to evaluate the difficulty to do this myself and if it's too hard or
"time consumer" I will do my multidimensional database exploration without
mondrian.

And what the problem if I just, to begin, add a flag to know if I really want
execute the query (i.e. fetch results) or if I just want the SQL query building
part ?