[Mondrian] need to get SQL queries from MDX

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 11:39:31 EST 2011

Norbie,

The feature you are searching for doesn't exist yet. But good news for you,
it is on the roadmap for this year. We included it in a feature request
called "Explain Query Feature". The end result will do exactly what you are
looking for, and then more. Keep a watch on the following Jira case for
updates. Should you decide to contribute to parts of this feature, don't
hesitate to get in touch with us.

http://jira.pentaho.com/browse/MONDRIAN-856