[Mondrian] Testing a Hive dialect

Fu Hongwei fuhongwei2006 at 163.com
Fri Feb 11 06:53:00 EST 2011

Hi Julian,
Thanks for the prompt reply.
The test is running on Hive 0.7.0, but a patch will be needed. I've started a jira on Hive and will submit it soon too.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-1922?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12987548#action_12987548

There are too many failures in the test suite.  I'm still working on it, but I will submit the DialectTest.java and HiveDialect.java, so people interested can work on it together.
I think the point is first to make it running then speed it up.
2011-02-11

Fu Hongwei