[Mondrian] Infobright Distinct Count

Tom Barber Tom.Barber at ecommera.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 11:19:52 EST 2011

Thanks for that Julian,

I've been tinkering today and when I set
allowsCompoundCountDistinct()

and

supportsGroupByExpressions()

to true the test suite still runs okay it seems (same 3 failures).

Don't bother with
supportsMultiValueInExpr()

IN's are still abysmal.

What I'll probably do is compile a test jar from this source with my tweaks and slap it on my dev box and run my dashboards through it, see if I get the performance boost my bosses are craving.

Cheers
Tom