[Mondrian] Infobright Distinct Count

Tom Barber Tom.Barber at ecommera.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 11:08:43 EST 2011

When was IB last tested? Cause the loader keeps freaking out at:

3100,3000,"Gross Sales","Income","+","LookUpCube("[Sales]","(Measures.[Store Sales],"+time.currentmember.UniqueName+","+ Store.currentmember.UniqueName+")")"

[java] java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while executing statement: LOAD DATA INFILE '/tmp/tmpfile2200554152399396504.csv' INTO TABLE account FIELDS TERMINATED BY ',' OPTIONALLY ENCLOSED BY '"'

We've had issues with the IB loader before, but I was wondering if this was in the test suite before or this is post last IB test run.

Cheers

Tom