[Mondrian] Clean cache for a specific cube

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 10:54:27 EST 2011

I was looking at that code but I'm a bit confused...
if you call cacheControl.flush(CellRegion) it will only normalize and call flushNonUnion(cellRegion); ...and that one will throw an Exception

So where exactly is the cache flushed?

I can see the Test Cases, I just don't quite understand how it works

-Paul