[Mondrian] Mondrian and showflake schemas

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 11:09:09 EST 2011

Aaron

A quick read which could help you a lot can be found here. As Julian
said, this feature is pending release.

http://perforce.eigenbase.org:8080/@md=d&cd=//open/mondrian/doc/&cdf=//open/mondrian/doc/aggregate_tables.html&rc=s&sr=14725&c=Ziq@//open/mondrian/doc/aggregate_tables.html#Non_Collapsed_Aggregate_Levels

Luc