[Mondrian] Mondrian and showflake schemas

Aaron Phillips adphillips at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 15:46:02 EST 2011

Hi Mondrian ML,

I have gotten some feedback already on this question but am trying to get a
good understanding of the problems I will face when I model a snowflake
schema in Mondrian.
So far as specifics go, Pedro has told me that Agg tables will not work
correctly.  Can anyone else give me first hand info on anything else that
will be a problem?

If you are tempted to respond with "don't do that" i can appreciate that,
and I would not do snowflake if done from scratch, but this will be an
inherited datamart/ODS, so I'd like to know if Mondrian can handle it :)

Kind Regards,
Aaron