[Mondrian] mondrian CI / source

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:11:35 EST 2011

Yeah, but this is the default mondrian-3.3-SNAPSHOT lib i get from maven, so i dont have much choice
wouldn't it be better for you to create a separate build process for that then and stick to trunk for now?

yeah i thought i'd need to do that, i'll look into installing the other jdks then...

thanks

paul