[Mondrian] mondrian CI / source

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 12:06:10 EST 2011

Seems like you are using Mondrian Pacino. It is currently under heavy
development and won't run correctly for still a few days. You might
want to stick to 3.3.0 (trunk).

If there are a few errors about threads nowadays, its because this is
the main focus of our efforts lately. We have introduced actors and
new concurrent design patterns that were not there before. I apologize
if this is causing troubles, yet in the long run, it will be totally
worth the investment. We had to do this since a while, and now we get
to write off some technical debt we had accumulated over time.

As for building Mondrian on a Mac, you need to install a JDK 1.5, 1.6
and 1.7, then edit the script buildOnJdk.sh and set your paths
correctly for it to work.

Luc

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Paul Stoellberger