[Mondrian] mondrian CI / source

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 11:57:48 EST 2011

Alright i figured its the pacino branch, fair enough

What do you think about the error?
Seems like  pentaho CI is having no issues, but ours constantly fails on that.
How come that so many 3.3 builds have issues with threads?

Julian, do you develop in your mac? How did you solve the different JDK problem there? I'd love to be able to compile mondrian on my machines....
If there is any way i can help sort this out I would need to be able to compile it at least...

-Paul