[Mondrian] mondrian CI / source

Paul Stoellberger p.stoellberger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 11:30:12 EST 2011

Hi,

i just noticed that we have a failing test case which is cause by pure mondrian code :
http://ci.analytical-labs.com/job/saiku-core/org.saiku$saiku-web/278/testReport/org.saiku.web.rest.resources/QueryResourceTest/testExecute/

apparently there is some sort of assert in there.
now i was trying to check out the latest mondrian source from perforce (from //open/dev/mondrian) but the code in the stacktrace is not there.... i'm looking at something wrong there
where is the right source code for the current mondrian builds?
why is this test failing on our CI but not locally on my machine? is this the same thread-problem as the one i posted the last time where something thread related wasn't null as expected either

which brings me to the next point, which CI project is the current one?
mondrian-3.3.1?
mondrian?

and what are your plans on moving away from perforce?
its quite difficult to check something out and edit it (i get some weird file locks)... compared to SVN or GIT

-paul