[Mondrian] code formatting configuration for eclipse

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Thu Aug 25 14:40:56 EDT 2011

Not that I know of; but then I don't use eclipse.

Also, the danger with using an automatic re-formatter is that you will cause a lot of spurious reformatting. Before you check in, please make sure that there are no changes of that nature. It makes it difficult to merge code between branches.

It's very old fashioned, but if you run checkFile in emacs as a compilation, emacs can parse the output and take you to the places that need fixing. I find that you can find and fix any errors very quickly that way.

Julian