[Mondrian] RolapResultShepherd

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:29:55 EDT 2011

To be exact, yes I do use the same thread pool for both the shepherd thread
and the execution threads, but the class initialization routine launches a
single static FutureTask which performs the shepherding, and this task is
not killed until the JVM shuts down. The requests coming in later on create
new threads from that same pool and are re-used as necessary. As before,
each request can be processed concurrently.

Luc