[Mondrian] Re: Multiple non-leaf nodes on slicer provides incorrect results.

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 13:05:16 EDT 2011

Ati,

I haven't had time to look at your issue yet. If you want to get things
forward in the meanwhile, you can write a unit test to reproduce the issue
at every time. You can create a class to extend FoodmartTestCase and this
will give you access to a whole bunch of test facilities. Looking at your
earlier messages, you are a stone throw away. I'll try to look into it some
time during the easter vacation. Is there a Jira case created for that yet?

Luc