[Mondrian] xmla over olap4j server

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Tue Apr 19 00:20:01 EDT 2011

Michele,

I have checked in your changes as change 14208. I moved things around a bit
-- I moved your olap4j connection factory out of XmlaServlet into a new
derived class, Olap4jXmlaServlet. And the previous functionality, to start
an embedded mondrian server, is in a new subclass MondrianXmlaServlet.

I hope that I have preserved the intent of your changes.

Thanks for the contribution. It definitely moves us down the road to an XMLA
server that is independent of mondrian.

Other users (including Pentaho BI server team), take note: Applications that
used DefaultXmlaServlet should probably now use MondrianXmlaServlet.

Julian

  _____