[Mondrian] mondrain doubts:

LSN So bloglsn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:25:11 EDT 2011

Hi,

I need some suggestion on mdx query for sorting a level.

I want to display days of a week in general order.but when i am trying to
execute that it is giving me in sorting order starting with Friday.but i
need the week days starting from Monday and ends with Sunday.

My query is like this:

select [Measures].[Tried] on columns,
[Time].[Week].[14].children on rows from [StarCube]

By using the above query i need to generate a Line chart.In that chart
X-axis should be [Time].[DaysOfWeek], Y-axis should be [Measures].[Tried].

Please give me advice on it ASAP.

Thanks in advance.