[Mondrian] Re: Multiple non-leaf nodes on slicer provides incorrect results.

Ati Rosselet ati.rosselet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:18:37 EDT 2011

I've been trying to  figure out what the problem is with the slicer (bunch
of  emails last night to the list), but I'm completely lost on the internal
logic.  If you have time, could you check to see if you can confirm this
problem?  I provided a sample role to add to the Foodmart.xml and the
queries that provide strange results (via cmdRunner).  If you can confirm
it, then at least I/we can add it as a severe error to the JIRA, and hope
someone who understands the internals can deal with it.

Thanks.
Ati