[Mondrian] Re: slicer/filter..

Ati Rosselet ati.rosselet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 14:39:08 EDT 2011

Using cmdRunner it turns out that the problem is somewhere else
completely.  If I remove the role I had assigned to the user
(basically grant all. explicitly), and just use an 'allaccess' role,
then the problem goes away, so it's got something to do with the role
based permissions again... although how that could result in MULTIPLES
being returned rather than less than expected... no idea yet...   will
write again if I figure something out...

Cheers
Ati