[Mondrian] RolapCell.java

Ati Rosselet ati.rosselet at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 12:13:15 EDT 2011

Using VisualTotals, I suddenly was getting errors thrown when trying
to check for drillthrough capability on a cell, although for left
cells this should be possible.  (class cast exception - cannot cast
VisualTotalMember to RolapCalculatedMember) I fixed it by changing
RolapCell.java

from:
       RolapCalculatedMember measure = (RolapCalculatedMember) member;
       final Exp expr = measure.getFormula().getExpression();
to:
       final Exp expr;
        if (member instanceof VisualTotalMember){
            VisualTotalMember vtMember = (VisualTotalMember)member;
            expr = vtMember.getExpression();
        } else {
            RolapCalculatedMember measure = (RolapCalculatedMember) member;
            expr = measure.getFormula().getExpression();
        }

now drillthrough works fine for leaf members, but not for dynamic
members (parents of summed parts).

Just in case this helps anyone.  There are probably other cases, and
the parent might be able to be drilled through, but since it acts as a
calcualated member, this may not be possible?
Cheers
Ati