[Mondrian] foodmart: inconsistent measure's member type?

Michele Rossi michele.rossi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:14:28 EDT 2011

hi,
I am accessing Mondrian from the Olap4j API.
I am using the latest combination of mondrian (3.3-SNAPSHOT, obtained from
the ivy repositories today) and Olap4j (I built it myself from the trunk of
the svn repository today).

The mondrian driver is in the mondrian distribution right?
I can't look at the code now as I am at home but I will take a look tomorrow
morning.

thanks,
Michele