[Mondrian] non unique members of foodmart's [Customers] level

Michele Rossi m.rossi at iontrading.com
Wed Apr 6 08:56:47 EDT 2011

Hi,
I am using the foodmart database with the latest mondrian to test some of my
code and I've run into something puzzling.

It looks like in Cube "Sales Ragged" we find several members of
level [Customers].[Name] appearing more than once.

One of those members has unique name
[Customers].[Canada].[BC].[Burnaby].[Cindy]

What I found is also that the duplicate objects (instances of
MondrianOlap4jMember) are distinct java objects but delegate internally to
the same mondrian.olap.Member instance.

Am I going crazy or am I missing something pretty obvious again?

thanks,
Michele

--

*