[Mondrian] how to run the standard test suite of Mondrian

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Tue Apr 5 12:22:43 EDT 2011

The easiest way to build and run tests is to use ant from the command line.
I also use mondrian/bin/megatest -- it makes it easy to run the test suite
several times, against different databases, JDKs, and with different
property settings -- but that is optional.

I don't run Eclipse myself. I'm sure there is a way to get it to work.

In IntelliJ, I tend to develop under JDK 1.6, and I exclude JDK 1.5 files
(such as mondrian/olap4j/FactoryJdbc3Impl.java) from compilation. A similar
approach may work for you in Eclipse.

Julian

  _____