[Mondrian] MDX issue : complex scenario for filtering

Jônatas Wingeter Rodrigues jonataswingeter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 07:55:57 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff

Thanks!

I will talk with the cube designer to check this question. BTW, if I keep
Time dimension including Hour, Do I couldn't generate those queries for
hour, crossing all levels of Time? Or Does it implicates in technical
limitation?

The big problem I'm having is about the first one: filter elements by Time
period. I read the documentation about slicer and I'm
not sure how to solve it yet.

Any help is welcome.

Regards,

Jônatas