[Mondrian] Identification of dimension in row & columns

Nitesh Kumar niteshkumaar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 00:29:31 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Actually I wanted to make the separate list of dimension of Rows and Columns
. so can any one help me to know that which class/method can give me the
list of dimension on Rows and same for Rows also. like ,

The following code returns you list of total dimension, but I wanted to know
the dimension which are in Rows and Columns.

 com.tonbeller.jpivot.navigator.hierarchy.HierarchyNavigator
hn=navigator.getHierarchyNav();
com.tonbeller.jpivot.olap.model.OlapModel om=hn.getOlapModel();
       com.tonbeller.jpivot.olap.model.Dimension[] dmn= om.getDimensions();

       if(dmn!=null){
           for(int i=0;i<dmn.length;i++){
               if(!dmn[i].isMeasure()){
                   if(!listForOnRows.contains(dmn[i].getLabel())){
                       listForOnRows.add(dmn[i].getLabel());
                   }
                   //out.println(dmn[i].getLabel()+" , ");
               }