[Mondrian] [Installation] Problem setting environment variables

Yanis Guenane yg at cassini-solutions.com
Wed Oct 27 09:42:13 EDT 2010

Thank you Venki for the reply,

After doing all of this once I reach to the Eclipse part and I compile
everything I get something like 2180 erros. For sure I missed something.

So I installed the java packages.

There are in the directory /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.20/. So I set my
JAVA_HOME environment variable to this directory.

Then I executed ant and it told me javac was not find which implied a BUILD
FAILED. So I did download it, but when I look for it, it's in the
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk directory.
So I set the JAVA_HOME environment to this directory.

Now ANT gets a BUILD SUCESSFUL.

I created Java project from mondrian-3.2.0.13583/src at the compilation time
that when I get all those errors.

Do you have any idea of the why ?

--
*Yanis Guenane*