[Mondrian] [Installation] Problem setting environment variables

Yanis Guenane yg at cassini-solutions.com
Wed Oct 27 07:17:14 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am new to Mondrian and quite new to Linux too. (I am running Ubuntu 10.04)
I am trying to install Mondrian via the source code, following Mondrian's
Developer Guide instructions.

On the Appendix of what product should be installed before installation,
it is told to set *XALAN_HOME* and *JUNIT_HOME* environment variables.

The thing is that I downloaded *xalan (xalan and libxalan2-java*)* and *
junit* packages, but -once installed- I only have */usr/bin/xalan* and *
/usr/bin/junit.*

I can't find anything that looks like this pattern : "..../bin/xalan.jar"

Does someone knows where this is supposed to be installed in Ubuntu Linux OS
?
Or what packages should I get if the one I downloaded are wrong?

Thank you,

--
*Yanis Guenane*
*Cassini Solutions** *