[Mondrian] Mondrian Scenario Support

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Mon Oct 4 13:01:08 EDT 2010

The writeback change will be reflected in all queries that use the same
scenario. It depends on the UI whether different users are able to use the
same scenario.

There may be some thread safety issues if two queries are using the same
scenario, and one modifies a cell while the other is executing. I haven't
tested that case thoroughly, because I thought the situation wouldn't arise
with most UIs. But look out for it, anyway.

Julian

  _____