[Mondrian] Mondrian Scenario Support

Tom Barber tom at wamonline.org.uk
Sun Oct 3 07:26:46 EDT 2010

Thanks for the patch Julian, that seems to have sorted it.

Just to clarify one point wrt to Scenario support. If you make a change, because its at cache level, is it mirrored across all queries active using that cube?

So if I had open Olap4j query X,Y and Z, if they all used Sales and in query X I changed a cell value, this would also have to be reflected in Y and Z?

Thanks

Tom