[Mondrian] <NameExpression> issue........

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 10:30:11 EDT 2010

Hi Nitesh,

The NameExpression element cannot use a table different from the one
specified by the table attribute of the parent element. The columns you
reference must be part of that table. I suggest refactoring your fact table
so the name column is part of it. Besides, using a different table for
column names would bring along a huge performance hit.

Cheers!
Luc Boudreau