[Mondrian] SSB Schema

jeff.s.wright at thomsonreuters.com jeff.s.wright at thomsonreuters.com
Tue Nov 30 09:01:07 EST 2010

I’ve been working with some CS students at NCSU to create a Mondrian schema for the TPC-DS database for use in performance testing. We chose TPC-DS over SSB because it’s a larger data model that enables us to test virtual cubes. They’re also creating a set of test queries and a JMeter test script to execute them via XMLA.

They’re scheduled to be done with their project on Dec 10.

--Jeff Wright