[Mondrian] mondrian.rolap.RolapMemberBase cannot be cast tomondrian.rolap.RolapCubeMember

Martijn van den Broek mjbroek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 11:12:09 EST 2010

Yeah first thing we tried. It seems the same message indeed. However we have
either explicit or default set the
mondrian.rolap.EnableRolapCubeMemberCache=true in properties.

Is there anything else we can try? How can I give more debug information?
I'm still trying to get a testcase together that demonstrates the issue.

--
Martijn van den Broek