[Mondrian] Re: mondrian.rolap.RolapMemberBase cannot be cast to mondrian.rolap.RolapCubeMember

Martijn van den Broek mjbroek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 04:03:33 EST 2010

Below a traceback from catalina.out..

[JPivot] 18 Nov 2010 10:02:04,512 ERROR [Session ]
mondrian.xmla.XmlaServlet#doPost: Errors when handling XML/A message
mondrian.xmla.XmlaException: Mondrian Error:XMLA Execute unparse results
error
at mondrian.xmla.XmlaHandler.execute(XmlaHandler.java:697)
at mondrian.xmla.XmlaHandler.process(XmlaHandler.java:551)
at
mondrian.xmla.impl.DefaultXmlaServlet.handleSoapBody(DefaultXmlaServlet.java:426)
at mondrian.xmla.XmlaServlet.doPost(XmlaServlet.java:329)
at
mondrian.xmla.impl.DynamicDatasourceXmlaServlet.doPost(DynamicDatasourceXmlaServlet.java:42)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: mondrian.rolap.RolapMemberBase
cannot be cast to mondrian.rolap.RolapCubeMember
at
mondrian.rolap.RolapCubeHierarchy$CacheRolapCubeHierarchyMemberReader.readMemberChildren(RolapCubeHierarchy.java:569)
at
mondrian.rolap.RolapCubeHierarchy$CacheRolapCubeHierarchyMemberReader.getMemberChildren(RolapCubeHierarchy.java:679)
at
mondrian.rolap.SmartMemberReader.getMemberChildren(SmartMemberReader.java:176)
at
mondrian.rolap.SmartMemberReader.getMemberChildren(SmartMemberReader.java:166)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapMemberBase.getPropertyValue(RolapMemberBase.java:356)
at mondrian.rolap.RolapMemberBase.getPropertyValue(RolapMemberBase.java:282)
at
mondrian.rolap.DelegatingRolapMember.getPropertyValue(DelegatingRolapMember.java:105)
at
mondrian.xmla.XmlaHandler$MDDataSet_Multidimensional.writeMember(XmlaHandler.java:2137)
at
mondrian.xmla.XmlaHandler$MDDataSet_Multidimensional.axis(XmlaHandler.java:2107)
at
mondrian.xmla.XmlaHandler$MDDataSet_Multidimensional.axes(XmlaHandler.java:1974)
at
mondrian.xmla.XmlaHandler$MDDataSet_Multidimensional.unparse(XmlaHandler.java:1784)
at mondrian.xmla.XmlaHandler.execute(XmlaHandler.java:690)
... 18 more

--
Martijn van den Broek