[Mondrian] Re: Eigenbase perforce change 13913 for review

Luc Boudreau lucboudreau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:59:18 EST 2010

Yeah, I saw that after I checked it in. What I'll do is the same approach as
the SQL pattern detection tests. I want to extend the XML ref logs and add
an attribute to tell which response XML corresponds to which test context
database dialect. This way we won't have to bend the code in order to
support the test cases. You said that the original design was to avoid
having multiple ref logs, what about having something like:

<test>
    (...)
    <response dialect="default">
        (...)