[Mondrian] FORMAT_STRING property

Feris Thia feris+mondrian at phi-integration.com
Tue Nov 16 22:01:10 EST 2010

Hi Julian,

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 5:54 AM, Julian Hyde <jhyde at pentaho.com> wrote:

> Feris,
>
> You have found a bug. Even though I added support for string format tokens
> like '<' in change 13401, we were not applying format strings to string
> values. I have fixed in change 13909.
>
> Julian

I have run the new code and test case and all oks, but when I integrate it
to BI Server for a pivot view. It has no effect, and when I modified the
mondrian.util.Format to have a console output, it behaves like this :
- *with member [Measures].[Test] as '23', FORMAT_STRING = '|#|arrow="up"'*
  has an output 23
- *with member [Measures].[Test] as '"23"', FORMAT_STRING = '|<|arrow="up"'*
  has no output

Is it something to be done with Pivot.jsp or can you suggest me which part
to look at  ?

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

Feris Thia