[Mondrian] RE: Hudson build is still unstable: mondrian-3.2 #226

Julian Hyde jhyde at pentaho.com
Sun Nov 14 17:23:33 EST 2010

Very interesting. The //open/mondrian and
//open/mondrian-release/mondrian-3.2 branches became unstable at the same
time. Has something in the environment changed? E.g. different property
settings, amount of memory or JDK version. I'm guessing that the SQL
generated in this test depends on the order of elements in a hashmap.

Julian