[Mondrian] Re: Excel + refresh

Manuel Darveau manueldarveau at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:25:06 EDT 2010

Julian

You are right. I had nullParentValue="Unknown".
I guess this is a bug in the schema workbench since I never put that
parameter there (I was not aware of it).

Now excel's refresh action is working when connecting to mondrian 3.2.13343
but with 3.2.0.13583 excel still gives me "the query did not run, or the
database table could not be opened." error when I refresh.

Manuel