[Mondrian] RESTful web service

Cristian E. Orellana Castillo crorella at gmail.com
Tue May 11 14:12:01 EDT 2010

What about using CDA?

El 11/05/2010 14:09, "Kim Goldov" <kgoldov at uw.edu> escribió:

 I’m building a RESTful Mondrian web service. The service will accept GET
requests containing MDX or our legacy query format. The request will return
XML, CSV, or a JSON format compatible with Google’s interactive time series
graphs. I’m using Spring MVC with an XSLT view so I can easily map the
result to the desired output format.

I can think of two general approaches that I might take. One would be to
generate XML from the Mondrian “Result” object using JAXB or an equivalent
mechanism. The other would be to tap into Mondrian’s XML/A capability at
some level. I’m not sure what the best way is to go about either of these
approaches. Is there another alternative I have not thought of?

Please respond if this isn’t the correct venue for this type of question.

Thanks,

Kim